Hog Roast Birmingham
Boss Hog Roast Birmingham are based in the Midlands but we are able to quote to supply our Hog Roast service anywhere in the UK.
If your looking for private hog roast party ideas, corporate event or any sort of festival, take a moment to consider the benefits that Boss Hog Roast Birmingham can offer.
Hog Roast Prices
First & foremost is the cost, Boss Hog Roast Birmingham guarantees never to be beaten on price, for a like for like quote. We like to ensure that our clients get the best deal possible and therefore are more likely to recommend us or use our service again & again. Most people do realise how cost effective a hog roast party can be. If you look at the cost per head it can be as cheap a £5.00 per guest which is a massive saving on other forms of party / corporate catering.
Hog Roast Quality
We Only Use The Finest & Freshest Hog Roast Hire Ingredients. We supply pig roasts of award winning breeds such as oxford sandy and black, middle white pig and landace pig. Boss Hog Roast Birmingham source our Pigs direct from our farm in Cannock, Staffordshire where we breed them to ensure we use only the very best animals for our service. It truly is a home grown delicacy, sure to impress. We challenge you to find a better tasting pig roast anywhere!
We believe that Customer Service Is Key to a thriving business, so here at Boss Hog Roast Birmingham we strive to give our clients 100% satisfaction. With our highly professional team of Chefs & Servers we can ensure your hog roast party will run smoothly, leaving you to enjoy the day and look after your guests. We believe the key to delivering the very best service to our Hog Roast clients is through excellent communications. We will answer all your questions so you do not have to worry about anything related to the hog roast itself and we will stay in close contact with you leading up to the event and on the day it’s self. We are fully insured and comply with all heath & safety / food hygiene standards.
Boss Hog Roast Birmingham – How Our Service Works
1. You make an enquiry using either our “Quick Quote” Contact Form or you can contact us directly By Phone / email.
2. We will need to now the following details to give you an exact quotation.
- Date & Time Of The Event
- Event Location
- Number of guests
- Services & Menu Requirement
- Any Special Requests
3. Once we have given you the quotation and the booking has been made,we will email you a confirmation of book letter.
4. At this point we would ask you for a small deposit to secure the booking.
5. In the lead up to the event we will always be available if you need to change anything to do with the booking.
6. A few days before the event Boss Hog Roast Birmingham will give you a call just to confirm all the details, at this point we would ask that the outstanding balance is paid directly to our bank via BACS 30 days before we attend.
7. On the day of the event Boss Hog Roast Birmingham will arrive 1 to 2 hours before the event start time so as we can get everything set up and the Hog Roast prepared.
8. You & Your Guest Enjoy Our Delicious Hog Roast.
9. Once the Hog Roast Catering has finished we will clear away our equipment.
10. Recommendations….we like to think that our service is second to none!
So if you enjoyed the services we provided, please Spread The Word!
Thank You For Booking Your Hog Roast With